- Go to the main website, www.2ndsc.org.
- Click on the "Members Only" dropdown menu near the top of the page; click on the "Event Registration" link in the dropdown menu.
- Enter the password (same as for the rest of the Members section)
- Another page comes up, with a button that says "Click here to register for CAMDEN, November 3-4"; click on the button.
- You will be taken to the main registration page. It will have info about the event, followed by information boxes for you to complete. Once you have filled them in, hit the "Submit" button, and you are done!
It's very simple to do, and will greatly help the Unit Commanders and the Distaff plan for numbers: proper amount of food to buy, loaner gear to bring, etc. And no more email chains and repeated phone calls to figure out who is coming to which event. This system is very similar to one used by the Boy Scouts for all their camping events, and it has really simplified their communications and planning. If they can do it, so can we!
Registrations will close on the Sunday prior to the event. For example, Camden registration will close at the end of the day on Sunday, October 28th. If you cannot register online, or if you need to change your plans after the close of registration, simply call me (Zack) and I will take care of it.