Link

Also visit us at our website: www.2ndsc.org

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Post on the New Blog

OK the new 2nd SC website is up and running. We had some SERIOUS issues with our service provider and have decided to rebuild the site from scratch. It was time; the old site was created in 2002, and though information had been periodically updated, the site itself was sooooo 10 years ago. So out with the old, in with the new.

The site obviously is a work in progress. I hope to have it more or less complete over the holidays, but if you know me, you know I'll constantly be tinkering with it.

The main improvement will be the replacement of our newsletter with this blog. I'm asking all the Exec Board members and members-at-large to send me info like you always have for the newsletter; I'll just post it here instead. Members can keep up-to-date in a number of ways: subscribe via email notifications, follow on Facebook/Twitter, subscribe to the RSS feed, etc. Contact me if you have any questions or difficulties.

For now, I'd REALLY like to get photos for the site. Please send me any and all good photos from the Bicentennial through this year; include approximate date, event and any people you want tagged.